No matter who you are or where you’ve been,
you’re welcome here.
At St Mark’s, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, energized environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at St Mark’s. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about one hour.
- Outstanding music and singing.
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at St Mark’s or connect with one of our missions partners to get started.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday pre-K through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through hands-on experiences and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. Affirm features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 7th and 8th graders can learn about what God has promised them in Baptism.
- A night for teens. Jr. & Sr. High Youth meet on Sunday evenings for worship and interactive activities that address real issues teens face each day.