In Christ, we reach up, reach out, reach in.
We must no longer be children, tossed to and fro and blown about by every wind of doctrine, by people’s trickery, by their craftiness in deceitful scheming. But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ. Ephesians 4:14-15
Baptized Christians are called to love and trust God above all else, proclaim Christ through word and deed, and care for others and the world God made.
It is the Holy Spirit’s work that enables us to answer this call. Through his Spirit, Christ leads us to a deeper faith, a more mature spirituality, and a stronger devotion to him.
The fullness of the Spirit’s work is realized as we:
- Live among God’s faithful people,
- Share in the Word of God and the holy supper through worship,
- Deepen our knowledge of the holy scriptures, the Creed, and the Ten Commandments,
- Nurture our lives and faith in daily prayer, and
- Serve others, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
This life of discipleship is reflected in our community’s core values. Wherever you are in the world and in your walk with Christ, we encourage you to seek out the following means of grace offered by Christ and his Church.