Helping parents lead the next generation of Christ-followers.
Preparing you & your child for eternity.
St. Mark’s is committed to providing parents with the prayer, support, training and resources they need throughout their child’s faith development.
Each Milestone marks a milestone in your child’s life from Baptism through high school graduation.
- Faith is formed by the power of the Holy Spirit through personal trusted relationships—primarily in our own homes.
- The church is a living partnership between the ministry of the congregation and ministry of the home.
- Where Christ is present in faith, the home is church, too.
- Faith is caught more than it is taught.
- If we want Christian children and youth, we need Christian parents and adults.
Four Key Practices
- Caring Conversations
- Rituals and Traditions
7 Milestones in Your Child’s Journey
- Anniversary of Baptism (Kindergarten)
- Bible Presentation (3rd Grade)
- First Communion (5th Grade)
- Catechism Presentation (7th Grade)
- Confirmation of Faith (8th Grade)
- High School Graduation (12th Grade)